Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Relax abit

Yeah!! Finally i pass my circuit lab test!! one sub finish!! Juz left 4..=.=
Today lab test had made me tired yesterday all night...
non stop to do note n asking question...
thanks frenz...^^
Today 11am..calculus lecture...i daydream almost 20min...
oh gosh!! thinking nonsense...
zzzz...
After that, we go old town white coffee to have our lunch...
frenz...don always go thr eat eh, i almost no money dy...:'(
2pm start my lab test...omg...lab instructor call my name 1st...
lucky still can choose any table...cz contain 2 set of paper...
but i still decide to sit on my old place...i try to relax...
juz hope nth gets wrong or frustated...
at the end, i still manage to finish and recheck...
yeah!!^^
Living in hell is not such a easy life to go through!!
i still have less than 2 months,i will get rid of hell!!
God,pls help me go through tis hell life withing tis two weeks!!
praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment